How it works:
1. Select & order your Veggie share for the season – weekly (20-weeks) or bi-weekly (10-weeks)
2. Join our Community of Veggie Rockstars- So that you know what will be in your box each week and how to use it
3. Come pick up your box on the farm/ get it delivered- Don’t like certain veggies? Make sure to use our on-farm swap bin to customize your box for your family
4. Away on holidays through the summer? – Take advantage of our flexible pick up weeks so you never miss a box.
How to customize your box at the farm
What to expect:
- Veggies: from June- October expect 8-12 different items in your box per pick up.
- Variety: We grow over 30 different kinds of vegetables, so the variety will vary from week to week and season to season.
- Greens: At least one variety of greens per week. How much lettuce you eat can be a good indicator on what box size to get.
Examples of what might be in your box:
Spring Season: Spinach, radish, cucumbers, garlic scapes, rhubarb, kale, arugula, lettuce, onions, broccoli, peas
Mid-Season: Lettuce, carrots, turnip, beets, cucumbers, tomatoes, summer squash, peas, beans, broccoli, cauliflower, garlic, onions, swiss chard, basil, eggplants, peppers, leeks, melons, celery, peppers, herbs
Fall Season: Lettuce, potato, carrots, onions, turnip, tomatoes, garlic, leek, arugula, peppers, winter squash, winter radish, Chinese cabbage.
Why Should I pick up at the farm?
Market style pickup: You pack your own boxes
Swap out basket: if you would prefer to swap out something in your share for another item in the ‘swap’ bin.
If you choose delivery, the boxes are pre-packaged.
On Holidays through the summer?
Take advantage of our flex holiday dates & don’t miss a box pick up. Switch your pick up times to another week when you are home.